5th Ranger Battalion, Recruitment Office wrote:

FIFTH RANGER BATTALION
FOX COMPANY

PERSONNEL DISCHARGE FROM ACTIVE SERVICE

DATE: 07 DECEMBER 2015.

TO: FIFTH RANGER BATTALION COMMANDER.

SUBJECT: NOTICE OF MILITARY DISCHARGE.

NAME: Johnny Rico.
ASSIGNMENT: F Company, First Platoon, First Squad.
POSITION: Squad Leader.

CATEGORY OF DISCHARGE: Dishonorable.

DESCRIPTION OF OFFENCE: Treason and unit sabotage.

The following soldier of the US Army in the 5th Ranger Battalion has received a military discharge and is relieved of duty.

He is not welcome in our server or forums.
He may no longer wear the 5th Ranger Battalion tags.
He may not re-enlist.

First Lieutenant Martin Humphreys.
Company Commanding Officer.

Fifth Ranger Battalion,
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Humphreys [5th RB]
First Lieutenant, O-2.

PostSubject: Re: Dishonorable Discharge - Johnny Rico.   Tue Dec 08 2015, 03:43

I wish to keep this issue confined to this thread, if you have any questions you may contact me via Steam.

You may have noticed that the main site and forums were down for one day. My laptop was hacked and I lost all personal items, unit information and artwork, etc. The hacker also targeted my Steam account; removing my entire friends list, altering my account and shut down our main site and forums.

All this had happened during the time I had been sleeping. As soon as I could I had used a back-up copy that I regularly keep for the forums.

During the night Sergeant Rico and other members of the unit noticed that our main site and forums were offline, as was my Steam account. I wasn't on anyone's friends list. Sergeant Rico had quickly presumed that I, the Commanding Officer of the 5th Ranger Battalion had tried to sabotage the unit, removing what I could, destroying everything for everyone.

As soon as I had found out all this had gone on I tried to contact SSgt. Sinclair, Sgt. Rico and T/5. White. After explaining my situation to T/5. White he knew instantly that I had nothing to do with what had happened, and that I'd never do such a thing. While trying to contact Sgt. Rico he didn't want to hear any of it, the earful of abuse I had received from him, nobody should have to take. He had it set in his mind that I tried to destroy the 5th RB and did not want to listen to a single word I had said.

I did not know at the time, but during all this time Sgt. Rico had already been organizing his own unit, with members of the 5th Ranger Battalion. Before he blocked me from Steam he changed his name to [508th PIR] Cpt. Rico.

Creating or joining another Realism Unit whilst already in an established one is merit for a dishonorable discharge, his abuse to other members of our unit - forcing some to leave, and his attitude towards those when he didn't get what he wanted only added to the reason for his discharge.

I hope you can all support and understand my decision on the removal of Johnny Rico.

I want to say sorry to every single one of you who have been effected by what has happened, and I can promise you a situation like this will never happen again. So far, I have spent many, many hours in the last three weeks typing up handbooks, guides, creating artwork, forums and websites for the unit, and I can tell you, I would not put all this effort into a unit that I'd just want to destroy as soon as everyone is getting settled in and enjoying the community.

Thank you for your time, understanding and loyalty in this trying time.

Truly yours,
Martin Humphreys.

Commanding Officer. 5th Ranger Battalion.

First Lieutenant Martin Humphreys.
Company Commanding Officer.

Fifth Ranger Battalion,
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
F. Lindsey [5th RB]
Generally Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: Dishonorable Discharge - Johnny Rico.   Tue Dec 08 2015, 03:46

We have lost a few key members lately, It has been unfortunate but not a set back, if anything this allows us to look at what we have done and where we want to go. It is time for all of us to make a choice it seems right now because we are all being approached by some old members.

They are asking us to join the newly formed 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment. We have nothing against this unit beside being a new rival in our realism matches, perhaps one day we can become allies but as of right now we are not, I would say we have a neutral status. So we cannot allow people to be a part of both of units at this moment.

With that being said, I would ask that we all look at this decision now and make it from your best judgement, Don't just go off of the word of one group, but try to get the full picture and make your own choice on what is and what isn't right in your own life. I can't choose for you, the 2nd Lt cannot, and neither can any other recruiter, and I hope you all choose what makes you happy.

I know I have, Ranger lead the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dishonorable Discharge - Johnny Rico.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th RB - Forums :: Civilian Section :: Unit Announcements :: Assignments & Discharges-
Jump to: