HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in
Share | 

What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swedish Gunner

PostSubject: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Wed May 04 2016, 05:26

In your opinion, what's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion? I'd like to know this before considering joining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haenraets [5th Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Wed May 04 2016, 12:09

You get to meet and share experiences with others with a similar interest as you. It doesn't take long for you find your place within the unit and become one of the family. The organization, being apart of a very organized group of people that makes the unit as historically accurate as possible and have a lot of fun along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne [5th RB]
Second Lieutenant, O-1.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Wed May 04 2016, 15:04

Over the past 4 months that I have spent in the Battalion, I would have to say my favorite part would be the few guys who've busted their asses to get this unit where it's at right now. I know we have a lot of new guys coming into the unit now, but the few who've stuck around have really forged this unit into steel.. It's been very hard seeing a few of the guys retire or move on, however, it's wonderful having such great guys coming up through the RCTS eager to fill their shoes.

I have been in the realism community since 2005 with the release of CoD2. I joined up with my first realism unit, the 6th Fallschirmjäger Regiment, around that time. I worked my way up through the ranks and was passionate for the unit. The unit eventually disbanded in CoD2 after it moved into Red Orchestra.. Those experiences though will always be irreplaceable.

Four months ago, I received a friendly invite to join the 5th RB while I was playing in the server. I joined up and got to know the LT much better. I found that he had a lot in common with my realism experience and dreamed of bringing back the same realism experiences he had throughout the years that I had. This is probably my favorite thing about the unit... knowing that myself and the other leaders of this unit have a dream of re-building those experiences they once had over the past decade.

This unit is deeply rooted in a vision that extends over an entire decade.. That's why the 5th RB will be around for years to come. The 5th Ranger Battalion is much more than your typical gaming clan, it's an online living history family..

Looking forward to talking with you and getting to know you Swedish Gunner! Whether you decide to become a ranger or not, you're always welcome on our forums and servers.

RLTW.

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White [5th RB]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Wed May 04 2016, 18:32

The Dancing Girls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne [5th RB]
Second Lieutenant, O-1.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Wed May 04 2016, 19:47

That too ^

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howell [5th Ret]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Sun May 22 2016, 04:57

The camaraderie and fun during drills and pubbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixon [5th RB]
Private First Class, E-6.

PostSubject: Re: What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?   Fri Mar 03 2017, 22:37

The friendships and Brotherhood you earn

Private, First Class Justin Nixon.
Rifleman.

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company,
First Platoon, First Squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's the best part of being in the 5th Ranger Battalion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th RB Realism Unit | Forums :: Civilian Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: