AuthorMessage
Humphreys [5th RB]
Captain, O-3.

Captain, O-3.

PostSubject: 5th RB vs 7th Cav Awards.   Mon Apr 18 2016, 16:18

VICTORY FOR THE FIFTH!
5TH RB [ 2 - 0 ] 7TH CAV

Second Lieutenant Martin Humphreys

"During the first round of defence against the allied invasion, axis were close to defeat. After assessing the situation on the ground 2nd Lt. Humphreyes quickly stepped into action and gathered a small fire-team made up from members of the 7th Cav and ordered a flanking attack on a heavily armed fortification. It is without doubt that his quick thinking and taking charge that this maneuver turned the tables of the battle. I recommend 2nd Lt. Humphreyes the Bronze Star with Valor attachment for his actions on the fighting grounds." - =7Cav=.

Technical Sergeant Tyler Payne

"For demonstrating perfect performance whilst engaging the enemy, his plan of attack and defence ensured a solid victory for the 5th Ranger Battalion. For his performance I am awarding Technical Sergeant Payne the Silver Star. He has shown not only our men, but the men of the 7th Cavalry Regiment the core principles of being an effective soldier within an infantry unit." - Second Lieutenant Humphreys.

Private Robert Hoffman

"Private Hoffman maintained composure and contributed towards the units victory during the first round by standing his ground and tallying up an amazing 39 confirmed enemy kills. Because of his actions I am awarding him the Army Commendation Medal with Valor device and the Sharpshooter badge for the Rifle due to his consistent skill demonstration and steady use and success on the battlefield." - Second Lieutenant Humphreys.

Private Andrew Thornton

Private Kyle Kirchert

Captain Martin Humphreys.
Company Commanding Officer.

Fifth Ranger Battalion,
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

5th RB vs 7th Cav Awards.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th RB Realism Unit | Forums :: Civilian Section :: Unit Announcements :: Promotions & Awards-
Jump to: