View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
White [5th RB]
Honorably Discharged.

PostSubject: 5th RB Combat Engineers   Sat Jan 23 2016, 14:37

FIFTH RANGER BATTALION
ENGINEERS CORPS

Recruiting Combat Engineers!!!

5th RB is looking for interested people in joining the combat unit.

What is a Combat Engineer in the 5th RB?

Combat Engineers are soldiers that fight in a squad and perform technical duties such as: technical writing, server administration, technical support, and game development.

Game Development?

Now that I have your attention, my name is, Mr. White and I am the Chief Engineer of the 5th RB unit. I also a level designer mostly for hl1 dod 1.3. I'm looking to put together a team of designers that specialize in technical aspects or are interested in what it takes in becoming a Combat Engineer of the 5th RB.

• Level Design
  • Texture and Graphic Design
  • Modeling
  • Sound
  • Prefabs
  • Skins
  • Artwork

My credentials: http://gamebanana.com/members/1292979

Steam Account: trgface

Feel free to add me to your friends list.

If this is something your interested in, go to the 5th RB forums, register and enlist by filling out the required fields under "Recruitment". You have to be a member to be a part of the U.S. Army Engineer Corps. Before becoming a Combat Engineer, you will have to complete BCT, graduate, move through the ranks from Pvt. and Pfc. and be selected. If you show dedication, patience, and show that you are committed to the 5th RB, you may be selected to be a Tech. You don't have to be a tech to participate in any projects but you do have to become a Ranger! Special circumstances apply.

Go to the nearest recruiting station.

"Rangers, Lead The Way!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

5th RB Combat Engineers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th RB Realism Unit | Forums :: Civilian Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: