1. Candidate Full Name. (Last, First)
2. Steam Name
3. Steam ID. (www.steamidfinder.com)http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImNotChhhhhheating
4. Age and Date of Birth.
American (New York.)
6. Do you own Days of War and/or Day of Infamy?
7. Do you have a working microphone?
8. Do you agree to remain active, checking the forums at least once every 48 hours and posting attendance?
9. Are you able to attend the following training days?
Sundays I should be able to, Wednesdays will be difficult because I have obligations to my school.
10. How did you hear about us?
Cpl. Laurenzo told me on the server that I’d be a good fit, I do like to roleplay in the game. Thanks Laurenzo!
11. Are you able to speak fluent English?
12. Are you currently in a unit, clan or community?
13. Have you been a member of any other realism groups or units. If so, please tell us about your experiences.
14. Do you have any previous real-life experience in your nations armed forces, cadet forces, reserve forces, civil defense / security work or reenactment?
15. Please elaborate on why you wish to join the 5th Ranger Battalion.
I like playing war games, I love strategies. I enjoy coordinating smokes and arty strikes with a push and yelling when I get shot. This makes the game more fun for me, I’d be happy to join this battalion because it seems like there is a focus on strategy, and effort which seems perfect for me.