1. Candidate Full Name.
2. Steam Name
3. Steam ID.
4. Age and Date of Birth.
6. Do you own Days of War and/or Day of Infamy?
Day of Infamy
7. Do you have a working microphone?
8. Do you agree to remain active, checking the forums at least once every 48 hours and posting attendance?
9. Are you able to attend the following training days?
Wednesdays at 1900 - 2000 hrs EST and Sundays at 1300 - 1400 hrs EST.
I am most likely able to attend the Sunday training days, and possibly some of the Wednesday training sessions.
10. How did you hear about us?
I joined the server and started talking to Thornton and most importantly, Ponzu.
11. Are you able to speak fluent English?
12. Are you currently in a unit, clan or community?
13. Have you been a member of any other realism groups or units. If so, please tell us about your experiences.
If so, in as much detail please state who you were with, for how long and expand on roles and or positions your held in said units.
I have not been in a realism unit
14. Do you have any previous real-life experience in your nations armed forces, cadet forces, reserve forces, civil defense / security work or reenactment?
15. Please elaborate on why you wish to join the 5th Ranger Battalion.
Day of Defeat, and now Day of Infamy, Realism has always been an activity that has interested me, but I have always been leery of for reasons of privacy. However, I see the unit as kind, welcoming, and accommodating, with some of the many members having similar experiences in other games such as roleplaying. In addition, realism seems to combine roleplay and some competitive multiplayer scenarios which I greatly enjoy. In addition, I feel wanted among the unit, and am greatly accepted.