1. Candidate name.
2. Steam name.
very nise persin
3. Age and Date of Birth.
United State's of America
5. Do you own Days of War and/or Day of Infamy?
Only Day of Infamy, but I plan to acquire DoW in the future.
6. Do you have a working microphone?
7. Do you agree to remain active, checking the forums at least once every 48 hours and posting attendance?
Yes, I agree.
8. Are you able to attend the following training days?
Possibly the Wednsdays, for sure the Sundays.
9. How did you hear about us?
A rather nice fellow named Corporal Lorenzo told me.
10. Are you able to speak fluent English?
11. Are you currently in a unit, clan or community?
12. Have you been a member of any other realism groups or units. If so, please tell us about your experiences.
Yes, Pennsyltucky's Realism Unit for Resistance and Liberation. It's quite fun. I've mostly just attented their units, never really acquired a rank.
13. Do you have any previous real-life experience in your nations armed forces, cadet forces, reserve forces, civil defense / security work or reenactment?
No, but I plan to.
14. Please elaborate on why you wish to join the 5th Ranger Battalion.
I love groups like these that portray shooters in a realistic, yet still fun way.