Share | 

Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray [5th App]
Applicant.

PostSubject: Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.   Sun Mar 05 2017, 20:40

Topic title.
Use the following format: Enlistment Application - Forename Surname.

1. Candidate name. Ray
You are free to choose an alias name if you are not comfortable using your real name, but please don't use fictional characters, fake/unrealistic names or celebrity names.

2. Age and Date of Birth.
The minimum requirements are 16+, DOB to be given as DD/MM/YYYY. 8/31/98

3. Nationality.
We encourage applicants from all over the world but please ensure you can attend our training sessions before applying. Some time zones make it difficult or impossible to attend. US/FL/Est

4. Do you own Days of War and/or Day of Infamy? Yes Sir
We require you to own at least one of the games to join the 5th Rangers and experience in the game is encouraged and appreciated, but not required.

5. Do you have a working microphone?
Communication is essential to being in the 5th Rangers and you will not be accepted without having a working microphone. I do Indeed

6. Do you agree to remain active, checking the forums at least once every 48 hours and posting attendance?  
All of our members must attend training's as much as possible, you are also expected to check the forums frequently for unit announcements, promotions and modification updates. You are also expected to post attendance in Squad Attendance Polls when you can or cannot attend training's / operations.  I will do what I can, not that I don't want to but my life becomes extremely busy.

7. Are you able to attend the following training days?
Wednesdays at 1900 - 2000 hrs EST and Sundays at 1300 - 1400 hrs EST.

8. How did you hear about us?
Did you hear about us from YouTube? A Google search? A friend or a member of the 5th? This information helps us with our advertisements and counts towards a points system for members listed as recruiters.  I joined a random DOI server.

9. Are you able to speak fluent English?  Oui
This is a primary requirement. If you do not understand English you can't function in this unit.

10. Are you currently in a unit, clan or community?  I am in a Planetside 2 group but I hardly play with them anymore.

11. Have you been a member of any other realism groups or units. If so, please tell us about your experiences.
If so, in as much detail please state who you were with, for how long and expand on roles and or positions your held in said units.  I have in War Thunder if that counts.  Played heavy with the BAC (Bomber Air Corps).  We specialized in Realistic Battles.  

12. Do you have any previous real-life experience in your nations armed forces, cadet forces, reserve forces, civil defense / security work or reenactment?
Having real-life experience with any military or military affiliated group can be valuable as the 5th Rangers is a realism military simulator group.  I was part of C.A.P, I spent roughly 3 - 4 years before I got out. As someone who wants to join the Air force as a pilot I figured I would get involved.
13. Please elaborate on why you wish to join the 5th Ranger Battalion.
Please be as detailed as possible, a well worded and expansive response will benefit your application.   I love WWII, it was a very interesting time an I would like to think I'm somewhat knowledgeable.  I'm more of an aircraft person but I do enjoy a good infantry game.

- Sincerely, Samuel Ray-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne [5th RB]
Second Lieutenant, O-1.

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.   Sun Mar 05 2017, 20:49

5th Ranger Battalion, Recruitment Office wrote:

FIFTH RANGER BATTALION
FOX COMPANY

RECRUITMENT OFFICE

DATE: 18 MARCH 2017.

TO:RAY, SAM.

SUBJECT: DETERMINATION OF ENLISTMENT ELIGIBILITY.

Applicant Sam Ray,

Your application has been WITHDRAWN from the enlistment process due to being AWOL.

You may re-enlist into the 5th Ranger Battalion at any time.

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponzu [5th RB]
Corporal, E-5.

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.   Sun Mar 05 2017, 20:50

Congrats!

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company,
First Platoon, Second Squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurenzo [5th RB]
Corporal, E-5.

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.   Sun Mar 05 2017, 21:26

Congrats.

Fifth Ranger Battalion.
Fox Company,
First Platoon, First Squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enlistment Application - Sam Ray.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5th RB Realism Unit | Forums :: Ranger Recruitment Office :: Ranger Recruitment Office-
Jump to: