1. Candidate name.
2. Age and Date of Birth.
4. Do you own Days of War and/or Day of Infamy?
Days of War - No but happy to buy, looks good!
Day of Infamy - Yes
5. Do you have a working microphone?
6. Do you agree to remain active, checking the forums at least once every 48 hours and posting attendance?
As much as I can, I travel abroad occasionally with my work but will give notice for any extended periods of absence.
7. Are you able to attend the following training days?
Wednesdays at 1900 - 2000 hrs EST - Probably not, that's 0100 for me!
Sundays at 1300 - 1400 hrs EST - Yes
8. How did you hear about us?
Recruited on Day of Infamy by Cpl. Laurenzo
9. Are you able to speak fluent English?
10. Are you currently in a unit, clan or community?
11. Have you been a member of any other realism groups or units. If so, please tell us about your experiences.
12. Do you have any previous real-life experience in your nations armed forces, cadet forces, reserve forces, civil defense / security work or reenactment?
13. Please elaborate on why you wish to join the 5th Ranger Battalion.
I played a lot of FPS when i was younger, CoD (when it was good), BF2, BF2142, BF3 was in various groups and clans over the years.
Recently bought and getting into Day of Infamy, i like the banter of a clan, also the training, working together using good comms etc. being able to provide valuable intel when dead is great!
I am experienced in FPS and it didn't take me long to get back into the game. But it is just a game and my number one rule is real life comes first. I don't take games too seriously, just want to have fun and kill some Nazis... (or yanks...:P)
Look forward to meeting and playing with you guys!